Monday, June 26, 2023

Jun 26 - Jul 1

Monday - Ruins and back this morning. I let Corey hurry home cause he was trying to do the ride in less than 1:20, and he got 1:19! Woo! Plus he got SIXTEEN PRs, wow. I was home in 1:23, 12 achievements for me, PRs for: LCC climb to 2nd bridge 24:13, Out n Back 1:06:04, Up mile 2 14:26, LCC Canyon climb 8:37, Up Mile 3 15:51, and 2nd fastest for 3rd bridge to top 16:36. For the descent PR on top to 3rd bridge 3:29, some 2nd places on the descent - LCC Speed 11:57, LC Descent Upper half 6:56. Pow plant down got my 3rd fastest time 2:12. Good ride. Leaving for Indiana on Wed, so we're going to do Quarry two more times and then maybe an evening ride on Saturday after I get back??? hopefully

Tuesday - Ruins and techy this morning. 11.19 miles, 1 hour 32 min, I did better on the techy than I've done before! Almost got over every obstacle. 5 achievements overall for today's ride: PR on 1st bridge to top at 38:19, Up mile 3 PR 14:41, 2nd fastest time for 3rd bridge to top 15:54. Downhill: DH Quarry 3.6 miles in 23:50, 3rd place for Quarry up and down with techy 6.41 miles in 1:22:46. 

Wednesday - ride with Corey to the ruins with techy, plus we did Grit mill on the way down, 11.33 in 1:38. I got 3rd best for Up mile 3 (16:19) and 3rd bridge to top (15:58), got a PR on the Grit Mill, (obviously, since it was the first time we've done it) AND I got a PR for the techy section - and I don't care about the fast time on that, BUT I did care and I was whoopin' and hollerin' cause I DID THE TWO ROCK PILES! I've never done either of them and neither had Corey, we weren't sure it was possible! But now we know it is cause today I did both!!! I was cheering to myself and yelling back at Corey, but he had his earphones in. But I was very proud of myself, oh yeah. The only part I didn't do  was the log, Corey did that one, I've never done that one before, Corey usually does that no problem. Anyway, that was fun, good way to end my rides for this week. 

Thursday - walking at the airports yesterday and today, did some headstands at our Airbnb

Friday - dancing at the reception

Saturday - a few headstands, walking (travel day home) Good to be back

No comments:

Post a Comment