Sunday, June 5, 2022

Jun 6 - 11

Sunday - this morning weight 168.6, yay. I am feeling really great and baby is eating awesome, she is so lovely ~

Monday - My trusted babysitters (Abi and Mel) were both gone, so I didn't get in a bike ride today, so I did 20 handstands, 10 with my left foot forward were easy, trying to finish 10 with my right foot forward were harder, but I did it! Most of them I was just trying to get up and hold it, but I did do 2 with each leg for 20 seconds

Tuesday - ride at 8:24 pm, 6.26 miles, 32:35 minutes (2 minutes faster than last time!) Got another PR on the uphill climb, better by 25 seconds! 

Wednesday - nothing

Thursday - 7:12 am morning ride with Corey. We did the trail he does (LCC straight up), and it was a killer. Worse than Clarks. 1435 elevation, 10.96 miles, 1 hour 46 minutes. I was super sweaty after and hope I am not unbearably sore tomorrow. Not bad for a 1 week post partum mom. 

Friday - Did the LCC loop. Did it in 30:50! And got a PR on the hill again at 5:40! Go me. My average speed increased to 12.2. I left at 1:18 pm and it was very very hot. But I wanted to wash my hair, so I needed a good sweat first, so it was good, but hot and I don't want to ride in the sun again. Entered my stats in my spreadsheet. Weight was 165.8 after the ride, yay, new low.

Saturday - wanted to go on a ride this morning, but K kept me up a lot last night and I was too tired. Over ate today, prob eating in an attempt to get energy, but I wasn't hungry, mostly was restless and kinda frustrated. Will do better tomorrow. Did 20 handstands tonight. 10 left, held first one for 20 seconds, the last for 30 sec. 10 right - took me forever to hold 10, cause for like 20 times I was too wobbly and wasn't planted, so I don't count those. Broke a sweat though! Held first for 20 sec, last for 30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment