Monday, June 13, 2022

Jun 13 - 18

Monday - Did the LCC loop. Did it in 30:42 And got a PR on the hill again at 5:37, three seconds faster, ha. Go me. My average speed was 12.2 again. Entered my stats in my spreadsheet. I guess I like data. W 165.4 after the ride, yay new low. Ate well today, let my friend hunger hang around for a while.

Tuesday - I rode the canyon tonight, it was a nice ride, but is hard and still kinda sucks. The sunset when I was coming down was beautiful, so I rode a littler longer out to get a pic...

...(and to give myself more miles!) I got my longest ride yet - 12.4 miles, 1433 elevation gain, ride was 1 hour 45 minutes, Katharine was a good baby while I was gone (thank you Mel for working your magic with her, K is always good for Mel)

Wednesday - nothing

Thursday - 20 handstands, 10 with right foot forward, 10 with left foot. Held first and last handstands on each side for 40 seconds

Friday - ride this morning at 6:54 am, LCC loop, speed 11.7, didn't beat any of my past times, hill approach was 6:20

Saturday - nothing, in Park City

No comments:

Post a Comment