Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Nov 30 - Dec 5

Monday - 7 min (3 treadmill sprints). Weight this morning 150.8, yay it's going down, been eating between 1-6 the past 5 days and focusing on veggies and fruits, going to continue that. Also watched this video on 8 basic moves. I wrote them down, good goals! I'm going to keep training my handstand and then I also want to do a human flag someday. I'd be so impressed with myself. 

Tuesday - 150.4... almost! 7 min workout with 3 treadmill sprints, tricep dips on the treadmill handles, and I barely did a chin up today, two times, but yay I can do it again. Lots of handstand. Ate great today from 3-7
Wednesday - Joseph is covid positive, he got tested on Monday. My weight 148.4 at lunch, fasted until 2, ate 2-6. 7 min workout at noon, 180s, jump lunges, high knees. Stretched for 10 minutes. One chin up, 70 second handstand, and a 40 second. 11 pm some more handstands and side one hand planks with Wes, we're going to be able to do a human flag someday
Thursday - just some handstands with Abi and tried to teach Wes
Friday - 151.0, 7 min in basement (took Joseph to BYU last night so I can work on the treadmill again) did jump lunges, 180s, and treadmill sprint, some tricep dips on the treadmill, handstands
Saturday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment