Monday, July 20, 2020

Jul 20 - 25

Monday - 8 am good mornings, hang for 72 sec (included one good chin up), then 7 min:
  - Jump knee tuck and good mornings
  - 180s and wall climber
  - 30 sec treadmill sprint and side stretch
cool down runners lunge with T-ups
Tuesday -  catching up here on a Saturday, and I guess I didn't write down Tues, but I know I did it, I did every day this week (except today, but I'll get it in)
Wednesday - 1 chin up, 85 sec hang, warm up of good mornings, around the worlds, and hip circles
  - 100 mountain climbers - around the world
  - 100 mountain climbers - pencil stretch
  - 100 mountain climbers - runners lunge T ups
Thursday - 4 min warm up, chin up, let down, 20 sec hang
  - Burpee - 2 min toy soldiers
  - 20 sec jump knee tuck - knee to chest and hip circles
  - 100 mountain climbers, runners lunge
Friday - chin up and 20 sec hang, 20 sec wide hang, good mornings, 5 min warm up, then:
  - 20 sec 180s - 2 min foundational squat 
  - 20 sec monkey pumps - 2 min shake it out 
  - 20 sec squat punch across - 2 min boxer bounce
  - 100 Mountain climbers, stretching
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment