Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Jun 29 - Jul 4

Monday - 3+ mile walk in the morning. Met up with my family at a park later - lots of ultimate frisbee and soccer! It was fun
Tuesday - nothing, but I kinda got in two workouts yesterday, so it's ok. Today was a recovery day
Wednesday - AM - 30 monkey pumps, Two Wonderful wonderful flows, I haven't done those for forever. Also Some Kind of Love side stretches
Thursday - 4 mile walk pushing Peter in the jogger stroller, it was a lot harder with him! Went to the end of the sidewalk on Wasatch again, it was getting dark quick on the way home so I tried to jog, he did really good for his first time on a walk with me. I should do that more in the mornings.
Friday - nothing. Eth got his wisdom teeth out today, then kids gone boating, I'm home with ELP, didn't exercise or practice violin
Saturday - Happy Independence Day! I sent a polo to my sisters via "fitness ladies" saying why I can't seem to hardly exercise and how I sleep in and I'm sad I haven't gotten up into the mountains at all this year, then I kicked it in gear and did this in my closet, I call it the "Upper Body Closet 300" - 30 reps each of the following ten exercises while Peter thankfully slept on the bed, each with 2/12 dumbbells except #6 and #7 were with 1/12:
  1. standing shoulder press
  2. double dumbbell swings
  3. laying tricep extensions
  4. static tricep hold shakes out and in (woo that one killed)
  5. center plank row alt
  6. lying overhead straight arm extensions
  7. lying straight arm hold with elbows to ear touches
  8. standing bicep curls
  9. shoulder upward row
  10. bent over back fly

No comments:

Post a Comment