Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Nov 11 - 17

Monday - 36 sec handstand, 60x back fly with 2/12, 60x laying tricep extensions with 2/12
Tuesday - 2.5 mile walk, 35 minutes
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - I'm struggling. I feel like a single mom today. Ate chocolate that Corey bought. He's not allowed to go to Costco. And no more treats for prizes for the kids, cause I've been eating too much of that too. 11 pm and I got inspired by this video of celebrity transformations. A few quotes I liked:
"I think no matter who you are, no matter what you do in your life, no matter where you've come from, you have to fight... We all fight in different ways. Freedom is on the other side of discipline. Your mind can only match where your body is." - Jake Gyllenhaal. Another thing he said "I care. A lot." - one reason why I've been eating junk today is cause I'm listening to the voice in my head that says "I don't care" It's temptations, I listened to Elder Gary Stevenson, I need to shut up those temptations and say "deceive me not."
Friday - 41 minutes, 2.3 mile walk outside
Saturday - 2 minute plank with Wes, 1 minute ab bicycle, then the following:
  Shoulder Upward Press - 60x with 2/12
  Bicep Curls - 60x with 2/12
  Tricep Lying extensions - 60x with 2/12
  Push Ups - 25 on toes, then 35 on knees
  Back bent Over flys - 60x with 2/12

No comments:

Post a Comment