Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Jul 22 - 28

Monday - Got back home from Hibbert Reunion last night at 4, we stayed up late talking with the kids which was fun. I'm pretty tired. 2 Wonderful flows today.
Tuesday - nothing. Peter sick and teething, it was a long night and a long day holding him most of the time.
Wednesday - Long night again with Peter, but I think his fever broke. 2 Wonderful flows at 11:30 pm
Thursday - Woke up with energy this morning, Peter slept better last night. This morning 3 center planks on hands and 2 Wonderful flows. Things have been so much better today, Peter took a long nap and I finally cleaned up the house, things are wonderful! I had a good phone call with a friend Jen today - talked about health and diet, led me to this video, LISTEN TO THIS!

I listened to these as I cleaned, and I ate 3 yellow potatoes for dinner, I'm excited to learn more. Two other videos to listen to after you do that one above.
Stop Eating Poison - Picture Book
Aussie Man on Potato Only Diet for 1 year
Cancer Screening is a Scam
Friday - 37 minute walk/jog outside, felt so nice to get out, it's been a few weeks. 37 minutes, 2.21 miles
Saturday - 2 Wonderful flows and 1 chin up

No comments:

Post a Comment