Monday, February 4, 2019

Feb 4 - 9 (Peter is 3 weeks old!)

Monday - Little Peter is 3 weeks old today.
Did 3 miles - first mile was a timed mile, did it in 9:26, not bad. (About killed me tho) Then got kids off to school, back to treadmill to walk for 2 miles with a few more sprints for 30 minutes. Did a total of four 60 sec sprints. Weight 158.6, up from last week
Tuesday - 7:30 pm did Holly's January 2019 Workout A -
Warm Up:
 - Toy Soldiers 10x ea
 - Knee Hugs 5x ea
 - Deluxe Spiderman 5x ea
8 Minute EMOM
 - Goblet Squat 5x (1/30 lb dumbbell)
 - 1 Leg RDL – Row 5x (2/12 dumbbells)
rest 1 minute
10 Minute EMOM
 - Swing Clean Push Press (2/15 lbs)
 - Box Jumps 10x (I don't have a box, so I did 180 floor jumps, 2 jumps turn back and return to front = 1x)
4 min sizzler - 30 sec each - plank side to side walks, plank with bear knees
8 minute Cooldown
Wednesday - 1:30 pm - 3 miles on treadmill - total time 38:30. Did .5 miles in 8.30, then timed myself for a mile - did it in 9 minutes! Then jogged a little but mostly walked the rest of the time. Good sweat. I wonder if this could be my year to win the fun run? Weight after exercise 160.4
Thursday - 9 pm - I tried to do a "letdown" and could barely hold myself. So I just did ten second hangs 10x to try to start and toughen up my hands, we'll slowly work up from here to 30 sec hangs, and then maybe after I loose some weight I can do the letdowns.

11pm - Holly's January Workout B:
Warm Up:
 - Toy Soldiers 10x ea
 - Knee Hugs 5x ea
 - Deluxe Spiderman 5x ea
50/10 50 Seconds ON 10 Seconds OFF - 4 rounds for 20 minutes
 - Elevated Hip Hinge
 - 1/2 Get Up
 - Suitcase Squat
 - 4 Pt. Plank Tappers
 - Lateral Box Hop & Reach
Sizzler - hover plank with knees bent and extend
7 minute Cooldown
I didn't eat that great today, darn kids found the rice krispy treats that I had forgotten about and I ate too many. Haven't been in control, Peter's been nursing all day it feels like, I haven't been able to complete a task without being interrupted. I did get all my daily dozen, so I would have been good if I'd skipped the 8+ krispy treats
Friday - 12:30 pm - 1.27 miles in 16:55 - walking and did three 60 sec sprints. Then got a call from the school that Lily was not feeling well and needed to be picked up. (I went to pick up a kid everyday this week!) Came back home, finished 1.63 miles in 21:20, that included five more 60 sec sprints, total of 8 sprints, go me.
Saturday - busy housework day, but I didn't workout or even stretch, doh. But I'll give myself a break, cause it's hard for me to do really plan/schedule with a newborn.
Sunday - weight this morning 157.0

No comments:

Post a Comment