Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Feb 11 - 16 (Peter is 4 weeks old)

Monday -  I shoveled snow this morning for 35 minutes. Broke a good sweat there, then did 3 miles on the treadmill, about half and half jogging and walking with a few sprints. Got interrupted a few times, was 40 minutes total. Weight at noon - 155.6, yay, new low
Tuesday - I've had sick kids for two weeks but today it was a bit harder cause the toddlers got it - fevers and throwing up - so all that plus a nursing newborn = I didn't get to working out today. I'm gonna give myself a break today, my eating has been awesome.
Wednesday - 2 Wonderful flows, then wake up kids, then 1 mile run in 9:12, then kids to school, then two more miles walking, finished 2 miles in 33:52
Thursday - Nothing, doh! Eating was spot on. Nursing lots and when Peter was asleep I was gone for 3 hours driving Eth to his sax lesson in Orem
Friday - Blah, not much, 10 min of stretching (2 wonderful flows) after midnight. I feel like I'm just nursing Peter all day
Saturday - 2 wonderful flows in the morning, feeling frustrated with life right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment