Monday, August 6, 2018

Aug 6 - 11 (16 weeks)

16 weeks - avocado
Monday - 16 weeks. Treadmill walk/jog/sprint at 7 am, though I was fighting getting up. I've been in the bad habit the past 2 months of hitting snooze, but it's almost back to reality with school in 2 weeks, better start getting adjusted. So I did 2.20 miles in 30 minutes (finished 2 miles at 26:30) Weight 148.2 this morning, yeah, no gain this week - I'm also proud of that number cause it's after a week of family reunion time and there were chances to eat cake, ice cream, licorice, and cookies. I didn't eat any of them except for some popcorn, so go me.
Tuesday - 8:00 am - upper body exercises like last Tues, same songs and exercises but in different order.
1) Biceps/The Man, curls and static holds w/15s and 10s
2) Back/Tyson vs. Douglas, flys and holds with 5s
3) Shoulders/Run for Cover, lat and front raises with 5s, then upward press with 12s
4) Chest/Rut - Presses and holds with 10s
5) Triceps/Life to Come, 10s for press holds, straight arm holds with one 10
Then did Zuzka's Legs Like a Dancer #5, good stuff. I have to be honest I laugh/am embarrassed when I think about how I must look doing these exercises compared to her!
Wednesday - 2 mile walk/jog on treadmill 7:52-8:18 (no sprint via Run for Cover song, but I did jog the entire second mile) 26 minutes. Listening to Imagine Dragons Evolve.
Thursday - .5 mile walk, Dragon pose for 13 seconds, then a Holly workout Jan 2018 OSG -  5 reps each of the following in an AMRAP
- warm up
8 min lower body density set - (I did 7 sets)
1) Deadlifts with 2/20 lbs
2) RDL reach
3) Sumo Squat 1/30 lb
7 min upper body density set - (I did 5 sets)
1) Stability Ball over press 1/15 lb
2) Blast Off Pushup
3) Bent Over Row 2/25s
2 Min sizzler - triple crush and bear knee slap
-cool down and stretching
Friday - 7:35am 2.23 miles on treadmill in 30:44, walk and jog mostly, good sweat, sprint during chorus of Run for Cover. Stretching with Zuzka, the last 15 min of Legs like a dancer #5, started at 38:00
Saturday - 28 min on treadmill, walk, jog and one 60 sec sprint with a few more sprints. Then Zuzka's 15 min mat stretches again.

No comments:

Post a Comment