Monday, July 30, 2018

Jul 30 - Aug 4 (15 weeks)

15 weeks - apple
Monday - 15 weeks. 11pm 2 mile walk/jog/sprint on treadmill, time 25:15. Weight before bed after run - 148.2
Tuesday - Made up a little upperbody workout today - just workout the muscle group for the whole song - Of course listening to Wonderful Wonderful - did the following during the listed song with the lbs in two dumbbells:
  • The Man - Bicep static holds and curls, 15 lbs and 12 lbs
  • Rut - chest - laying on back holding arms out straight down, so side, and above head, 10 lbs
  • Life to Come - triceps - laying overhead holds and extensions 12 lbs
  • Run for Cover - shoulders - front and side raises and holds 5 lbs
  • Tyson vs. Douglas - back - on an exercise ball on my tummy - did static holds, pathetic flys and pulses on ball with 5 lbs. Might have been pathetic cause my arms are already blasted from the first 4 exercises. woo
Wednesday - nothing. Came back up to Park City last night and I was on toddler duty all day. Too tired and done with the day to do anything at 11:30 pm when they were finally in bed. The gym here has been remodeled though, looks really nice. I'd like to go in and do something before we leave, we'll see if I'm lucky enough to have an hour to myself.
Thursday - 9 pm I asked Corey to take over so I could go take a walk alone and be off kid duty for a few (he had to go to work today for a meeting so I was on duty all day) took a 40 minute walk around Park City, nice to clear my head and breathe
Friday - I'm at home, came home last night, might go back up today to get Wes cause he has a LBB video recording I might take him to. 11:20 am - treadmill walk/jog sprint. Walk during The Man, sprint and walk during Run for Cover, then jog during Tyson vs. Douglas - those three songs gave me one mile, so I did it all again for 2 miles in 24:35. Then stretching.
Saturday - 12 min of planks, and for the center plank it was up on my hands, not on my elbows. I always thought elbows must be the more difficult one cause you are closer to the ground, but up on your hands in a pre-push up position is definitely harder! Will be doing that from now on

No comments:

Post a Comment