Monday, August 27, 2018

Aug 27 - Sep 1 (19 weeks)

19 Weeks
Monday - 19 Weeks today. I finally felt a little kick last night from this little person. Killers Treadmill workout this morning - started at 6:15 with a warm up to Wonderful Wonderful with two 1 min hand center planks, walk to The Man, then skip to Tyson vs. Douglas for a full jog, then to Life to Come for walk and 1 sprint, then 2 sprints and walking during Run for Cover, another walk in Rut, one more sprint during the intro to Run for Cover again, stretching during Some Kind of Love. I think my whole family is sick of this album but I still love it. Done in 24:30, yeah. Then took Wes to school. Weight 150.6
Tuesday - Upper body static holds
  • Wonderful Wonderful - warm up - flows and stretching warm up
  • The Man - shoulders - side and front raises alternating, 2/8 lbs, usually end with shoulders so I thought I'd start this week. 
  • Rut - triceps - Laying on back, held both of my arms above my head holding 1/8, did this hold the hold time with brief breaks. My left shoulder was being weird again, but finally got it in a good spot, I needed to really contract my muscles as I moved into the hold and then it worked/didn't pop or feel weird.
  • Life to Come - chest - 2/8 laying with arms out at a T, with straight arm would bring them up in a chest fly, hard but doable
  • Run for Cover -biceps, 2/8lb weights, laying on ground with arms out in T, some straight arm flys up. 
  • Tyson vs. Douglas - back - on tummy on exercise ball, tried holding a T with 2/5, some alternate one arms in a curl the other straight out to side
  • Some Kind of Love - stretching - two repeats of song doing spinal twist like Zuzka shows and chest and arm stretches on ball
Ultrasound was today, we are having another boy!
Wednesday - 2 miles, 1.6 in 19:30, then paused to go make my 16 year old a lunch which slightly irritated me (he needs to learn to manage his time) and then finished off .4 in 3:50 then off to take carpool. Stretching after I got back home. Kinda napped a lot today, ate the left over junk food from yesterday's baby gender reveal (crunch bar and resees cups) I think that could be why I don't have a lot of energy, going to eat clean tomorrow.
Thursday - Started this Melissa Ioja workout at 6:35 that I did last week. Did 6 rounds again, each round consisted of:
  • 5x of jump lunge right, jump lunge left, jump squat = 1 
  • 5x of left shoulder press, right shoulder press, both shoulders press, shoulder side raise = 1
  • 15x of lower than parallel squats with 1/30 lb
  • 3x of 3 wide bicep curls, 3 standard curls, 3 hammer curls = 1 
  • 1 min center plank on hands
I did most rounds in abt 3 minutes. Did first 3 rounds with 2/15 dumbbells, the next 3 rounds with 2/12. Only did round 1 of plank for the full 60 seconds, all the other rounds I had to take a few second breaks during it, cause it's hard! Zuzka stretching like last week. I'm going in to get my blood drawn for the panorama genetic test thing today. Corey said it's the blessing/curse/price of living in a society with modern medicine.
Friday - Treadmill cardio - did 5 min walk, then 5 min jog, for 30 minutes. Went 2.3 miles, then stretching for 20 min.
Saturday - Temple this morning, it's past midnight now and just did 12 min of planks, center planks were on hands, did 2 min sets with a brief stretch in between. Goodnight

19 weeks with Owen in 2015
19 weeks with Daniel in 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment