Monday, August 13, 2018

Aug 13 - 18 (17 weeks)

17 weeks - pear
Monday - 2.25 miles on treadmill in 30:10. Did four one minute sprints, go me! Zuzka Legs like a Dancer #4 stretching (started at 41:20 min) Weight this morning after exercising was 148.2 again, 3rd week in a row with no gain, that makes me glad. And really I shouldn't be gaining much, right? If junior is just growing from an apple to an avocado to a pear, I shouldn't be gaining pounds upon pounds yet, so good. I'm trying to not be hung up on the outcome/scale number though, just controlling the controllables that I DO have control over everyday, as Holly says. I've been exercising daily and eating my vegetables! I'm going to keep focusing on the things I do every day and will not focus on the outcome, but again, nice when the outcome is favorable!
Tuesday - Upper body static holds
The Man - biceps, 2/5lb weights, laying on ground with arms straight down at side, some slight curls
Rut - triceps 2/5lbs laying on ground arms straight above, some slight extension
Life to Come - chest - 2/5 laying with arms out at a T
Run for Cover - back - on tummy, tried holding a T with 2/5, my back is pretty weak though, struggled
Tyson vs. Douglas - back again - on tummy holding a T out with no weights, a few grabs of 2/3lbs
Some Kind of Love - shoulders - side raise holds with 2/3lbs, my arms are blasted!
Get You Out of My Mind - chest and arm stretches on ball
Wednesday - Treadmill walk/jog/sprint. 2 miles in 24:40, yeah. Walked until 30 min, 2.3 miles. Done before 8 am, which is also good, good prep before school starts next week. Also Zuzka's Legs like a Dancer #4 stretching again (started at 41:20 min)
Thursday - Bad night last night, thus a bad morning, so didn't exercise this morning. 11:30 pm and just finished 12 minutes of planks. Those center planks on hands are super hard!
Friday - 27:45 on treadmill, 2.25 miles. Walked for a song, then jogged for a song until had gone 2 miles then a 3 min cool down walk, 10 min stretching
Saturday - 9pm-10pm, did Zuzka's Legs like a Dancer #6

No comments:

Post a Comment