Monday, July 16, 2018

Jul 16 - 21 (13 weeks)

13 weeks - meyer lemon
Monday - 13 weeks done today, baby the size of an egg or a meyer lemon. In 2015 with Owen, my weight was 148.6 lbs. Today I was 144.2. Did a 2 mile treadmill walk/sprint, did four 1 minute sprints, woo! Mile 1 was 15 minutes, then took a bathroom break, mile 2 was 13 minutes. Then did 9 min of this Zgym workout, Summer Shred #12, that dragon hold is killer.
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks and tried the dragon hold again, just got 10 seconds
Wednesday - Treadmill walk/sprint from 1:45 - 2:20 (only one interruption) did 2 miles in 26:55 with four 1 min sprints. Dragon hold for 14 seconds, almost 15! Stretching, broke a real good sweat
Thursday - 11:45 at night but I got it in - did this 35 minute "Legs Like a Dancer #1" workout in ZGYM, it was great, and a workout I'll be able to do as my tummy gets bigger with the pregnancy, yay! And I'm 4 for 4 this week for working out, go me! I'm gonna get all 6 days this week for the first time since the end of May... May 21-26 was the last time I did a workout all 6 days of the week, I'm glad to be back on my game.
Friday - Slightly sore from the legs like a dancer workout yesterday, 30 minute walk outside at 9pm pushing Owen in the stroller
Saturday - 10 am - first did 15 min of Zuzka's Legs Like a Dancer #2, then treadmill walk/sprint for 21 minutes, went 1.45 miles, did four 1 min sprints, they are killers. Listened to the Killers Wonderful Wonderful album, Run for Cover is still my sprint song. Then finished off the rest of the Legs like a Dancer #2 video, I love the stretching! I'm sweating a lot, ready for a shower, yay

No comments:

Post a Comment