Monday, July 2, 2018

Jul 2 - 7 (11 weeks)

11 weeks - brussel sprout
Monday - 11 weeks done. At 11 weeks when I was preg with Owen I wasn't doing much, I didn't do much last week but want to do more this week, going to keep it simple for myself with just walking, planks, and maybe some BFL resistance.... It's 1:30 pm, I haven't done anything yet except I did do one pull up, yay. I'll do something and check back later.... (later...) at 11:55 I was laying down with Owen to help him fall asleep, and I did 12 minutes of planks while I waited, he was asleep when I was done, yay, win, I did some exercise today!
Tuesday - nothing, doh! I had plans to, I joined zgym tonight. Tomorrow I'll do double to make up.
Wednesday - Happy 4th of July. Did a 3k Fun run this morning with my little girls, plus walked to and back from the church, so we'll count that as 2 miles. Then when we got home I did some upper body resistance mostly BFL style (Body for Life) of increasing weight as decreasing reps - 12 reps, then 10, 8, 6, 12, and switch exercise for same muscle group for 12 more:
  • back - I started with 1 pull up, yay, I can still barely do one... to continue at end
  • biceps - weight was with two dumbbells of 8, 10, 12, 15, 4 reps w/20lbs, 12 w/15, then hammer curls 12 reps with 2/15
  • lying tricep extensions 8, 10, 12, 15, 12, then 12 reps overhead with 1/30
  • push ups on toes, most on toes, last 24 on knees
  • shoulders - seated press 10, 12, 15, 20, 15, then 12 reps of upward rows with 2/15
  • back - superman t up pules - 60 reps with 2.5 lbs
Thursday - Look at me go - it's 10:37 AM and I just finished my workout! Yeah! I did 2 miles on the treadmill today - took me 25:56, I beat my time from last Saturday by 25 seconds, go me. I did four 1 minute sprints during that, now I'm going to go take a bath for the first time in 3 days, I need it, but I wanted to workout first, so yay, I did it. Just a light overall soreness in my upper body from yesterdays workout, so that's perfect - not like that 7 day struggle walking after the Melissa Ioja thing on Friday three weeks ago, that's just crazy. No more 30 min resistance workouts for me unless I'm training. True, I did feel slightly empowered after I finished it, but what's the point of that if I'm feeling like an old hobbling lady for the next 7 days. Nope
Friday - I was doing so good this week, but didn't workout today. We spent the day cleaning before i let the kids pack up for Scofield, and then headed out for a weekend of fun with neighbors.
Saturday - no workout, but I did get a major burning in my left leg while I was wake surfing. Pretty fun, I got up no prob three times, still figuring out how to surf though. It was fun, we had a good weekend with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment