Monday, July 9, 2018

Jul 9 - 14 (12 weeks)

12 weeks - Passion fruit
Monday -  12 weeks today. Did a morning flow for my morning routine, yay.
Tuesday - nothing. I need to start getting in movement in the morning or it doesn't happen, but this morning we were prepping for Natalie's birthday.
Wednesday - nothing. Didn't get it done in the morning and thus didn't happen - this morning I had to take Wes down to meet the bus in American Fork for his jazz band tour.
Thursday - Started to take iron - I remembered I get anemic when I'm pregnant, that might account for the super low energy I've had this week. Goal today: take a 20 min walk. I did it from 9:39 - 10:09 pm tonight as I took Daniel on a walk.
Friday - I feel better already, I'm hoping iron was the trick. Exercised today at 8 am! Did the Zgym Stretch & Tone Cardio #12, felt great. Then a little resistance - 60 reps of each of the following:
  • laying chest press with 2/15 lb dumbbells
  • laying tricep extensions 2/12 lb
  • shoulder side raises 2/8 lbs
  • hammer curls 2/15 lbs
  • back rows 2/15 lbs
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment