Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Jun 11 - 16

Monday - I am off my game. The sun is up, but I'm hitting snooze, nooo.
Tuesday - Holly warm up, then did Melissa Ioja fit test. Here are my scores:
  1. Push ups - 18 toes, 10 knees
  2. Jump Squats - 38
  3. 4x4s (four high knees and four alt inside toe touches = 1) - 12
  4. Feet up then knee hugs (these were awkward for me) - 5
  5. lay down and knee drive - 18
  6. Jump Lunges - 34
  7. Burpees w/o push up - 11
  8. Forward touchdown backward touchdown - 14
  9. Elbow ups - 19
  10. Box jumps - 10
I'm going to try to do her 30 day challenge, so I'll come back here in 30-ish days to compare my score.
Wednesday - morning flow and five 30 second let downs
Thursday - no workout, but an very active day cleaning. Corey's birthday is tomorrow and he said he wanted a clean house (he wants a maid to come) so we kicked it in gear. The kids had the remains of a  big fort they built on Tuesday in the front room. The whole house was trashed though, looks much better now.
Friday - 10 let downs on the hour throughout the day starting at 7 am. Also at 8:00 I started Melissa Ioja workout Day 1 Survival of the Fittest. I did 10 rounds, took me over 30 minutes. Each round consisted of:
  • 5x of jump lunge right, jump lunge left, jump squat = 1 
  • 5x of left shoulder press, right shoulder press, both shoulders press, shoulder side raise = 1(I used 2/15 for the first 4 rounds, then 2/10 for the next 6 rounds)
  • 15x of lower than parallel squats with 1/30 lb
  • 3x of 3 wide bicep curls, 3 standard curls, 3 hammer curls = 1 
I did most of my rounds in about 3 minutes. Quickest round was 2:42, longest was 3:14. I'm sweaty! That hasn't happened for a while. Good workout.
Saturday - I. Can't. Walk. My arms are fine from yesterdays workouts, but my legs, oh boy. I did them a number yesterday. I didn't do anything today except try to walk up and down stairs trying to not grit my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment