Thursday, April 6, 2017

Apr 3 - 8

Monday - Day one of the Healthy Habits Challenge, and I did great (27 pts). I warmed up over the weekend and learned how eating ice cream and cookies takes a toll on one's final points score. So I was on today and didn't miss a beat. Plus two sprints tonight - first one counter clockwise around the block scored 2:21. Then a minute or two of walking to try and catch my breath, second sprint totally struggled again but kept at it, 2:33. 
Tuesday - 2 mile run this morning for exercise, lots of veggies, didn't eat after 7, no junk food again, and drank 16 cups of water to get more points for the challenge, got 32 pts today.
Wednesday - one sprint clockwise - Hyrum timed me, 2:15!! Then he and I did 3 laps/a mile together. lots of veggies, 10 cups of water, total challenge points today: 28
Thursday - 40 minutes of stretching plus 12 minutes of planks, ate awesome and kept my other goals, 30 points today
Friday - stretched, 30 points today again. I'm going to keep 30 as my goal
Saturday - 40 minutes of stretching, ate awesome, 29 points



No comments:

Post a Comment