Thursday, April 20, 2017

Apr 17 - 22

Monday - 2 mile jog outside, 20 minutes stretching, 40 points
Tuesday - raked pine needles, will bring the weights downstairs soon and get my exercise area set up. ate good, 34 points
Wednesday - 2 mile jog outside, ate perfect, 37 points but I only reported 35, I'm a little embarrassed by how high my numbers are, but am really glad that I'm in the zone
Thursday - Put my treadmill back out finally now that our house guests have left. 2 mile jog on the treadmill this morning, reached a new low with weight - 140.4! Almost in the 130s! Ate awesome today, 39 points
Friday - Did some stretching but no exercise. Also ate chocolate and a few other treats today - it was my free day cause of date night, we ate at Rodizio Grill, I kept eating even though I was full, I miss farofa. Points - 25
Saturday - Awesome workout this morning for an hour in the basement, my area is perfect! I did it as I listened to General Conference, it was my ideal morning. It's going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment