Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Apr 10 - 15

Monday - Total 176 points last week, weigh in this morning was 144.4, for a percentage weight loss .55. I didn't take a day off yesterday, eventhough I'd bought chocolate for myself to enjoy after a week of absolutely no treats! I don't think I've ever gone that long without any treats. I had a Kit Kat and was giving each of the kids a break, but when Hyrum said no (he's doing his own point thing), I decided to follow his example. 33 points today, no exercise
Tuesday - Weight this morning was a new low, 141.8. Would have been 1.9% weight loss if I went by todays weight. How I eat each day usually isn't reflected in weight for a week, so I'm going to stay focused, believing that this week I'll begin to see the rewards for my efforts last week! Went on a 2 mile jog this morning. Life is really good, I'm glad to still be on a post-Conference high. :)
Wednesday - nothing. 31 points today.
Thursday - nothing
Friday - 3 mile jog outside - 40 minutes. Another new low for weight - 141.6. 33 points today - ate out past 7 for date night. Also had some chocolate.
Saturday - Did awesome today - no carbs at all (no Easter treats, no bread) 36 points today. did planks for exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment