Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Feb 20 - 25 (Daniel 5 months old)

Monday - 3 mile jog walk outside, yay! Spring is almost in the air
Tuesday - One assisted pull up and let down. Plus got a dolly and my kids to help me move a dryer out and a dryer in, which took a bit of strength. Abi gave me a back massage, my back has been killing since San Diego. Not sure if it was the bed there or the too soft pillows, but something happened and my back has been hurting bad. So much for spring, snowed tonight, oh well.
Wednesday - nothing. Still having pain in between my shoulders and neck area. I think I'm stressed out/maxed out right now. I think it's time to take up yoga
Thursday - Abi gave me a massage again, then we stretched together for about 20 minutes :)
Friday - Abi and I woke up at 6:30 and did yoga and stretching for an hour, it was a great way to start the day. Then I made it even better by drinking my very healthy green shake made of: lots of spinach, handful of baby carrots, half a banana, lots of frozen blueberries and water. Good start to the day! Then I shoveled the driveway by hand cause it snowed a lot our snowblower isn't working for some reason. :/
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment