Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Feb 13 - 18

Monday -  Guests from Chile arrived today. Busy day. Did12 minutes of planks during Studio C :)
Tuesday - New low 145.0, it's 11:40 pm, should I just go to bed or try to do something? (Sorry Trice!) Maybe I'll atleast stretch. Give me a minute... hm... Ok, I just did 2 sets of this: 50 dumbbell swings with a squat using one 30# weight, followed by one wheel (counted to 58) and one center plank (2:07) both for as long as I could hold it. 2nd set wheel was timed for 60 sec, center plank 90 seconds
Wednesday - nothing
Thursday - traveled to San Diego. Does walking around an airport with Daniel strapped onto me count for something?
Friday - 2 miles on treadmill, went on a virtual walk through Bryce Canyon, Emerald Pool, Toadstool something, it was pretty cool
Saturday - Walking to and around Balboa park

No comments:

Post a Comment