Monday, January 2, 2017

Jan 2 - 7

Monday - Weight 150.0. 2 mile run in 19:40. School schedule and busy life starts again tomorrow
Tuesday - I really don't want to do planks... I thought if I type here I'm going to do it, it will help me start... It's 8:44 pm, I could be cone by 9 if I start now... Ok Tiff, get your yoga mat... Ok, had to fold some clothes on the closet floor here first (I've moved my laptop into our closet...) 8:48, ready, set... music ready.... go! Yay! I did it! My wheels were pathetic again. I missed planks last week, don't miss Tiff, it just makes it harder to do. Now you did it, it's 9:05 and I'm going to go read scriptures to the kids and say prayer and we can be done with this day. Thank you, my little exercise blog, for helping me feel like I have a workout buddy to keep me accountable :)
Wednesday - I finally got sick with the bug that's been being passed around here. I've been up since 5 feeling lousy. But I thought a little movement would make me feel better, so I put the treadmill at an incline and walked on the treadmill, did 1 and a half full sprints, but walked the rest of the time at about a 3.5 pace. Finished 2 miles at 7:15 am, took me 28 minutes.
Thursday - 11:30 pm... time to do the "that'll do for today" workout - 6 letdowns (held each for 10+ seconds, one for 20 seconds! I might almost be ready to do a pull up!) and a 64 second hold (did that after the let downs and my hands were already shot)
Friday - treadmill still on incline, 2 miles walk with 4 sprints, 25 minutes. 100 second hold!
Saturday - shoveled snow off the ice rink, good back workout? I don't know, but that's gonna count for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment