Monday, January 23, 2017

Jan 23 - 28

Monday - 2.6 miles in 36 minutes around noon today. Owen was taking a nap, I put Daniel in the swing, he watched me for a bit then fell asleep after 15 minutes. I walked most of the time, just one 20 second sprint. After I finished 2 miles, I told myself I either had to do another mile or just one 1 minute sprint. After 35 minutes, I finally had the umph to do it, then I was done. Yay. Also did two hangs - one before and one after my walk - 60 sec 1st time, 70 seconds second time
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks plus one 30 sec-ish wheel
Wednesday - 2 miles at 5:30 am, go me! 5 sprints, jogging and walking - total 24 minutes, then shoveled the driveway without a coat for my cool down. Weight after 147.8, yay, broke 148
Thursday - 6 let downs and one assisted pull up with Hyrum, then dried to do a hang but my palms were already done, only lasted 30 seconds.
Friday - Last night Patrice texted me about doing one of these workouts together, so I did it. Pretty good now that it's over, I was cursing her during it though. Just kidding Trice. I do very much dislike burpees though.

50 seconds on, 10 sec rest, repeat 3 times, how many reps I did each set recorded after the exercise:
  • Burpees 8, 10, 10
  • Jump Lunges with arm swing 24, 26, 27
  • mountain climbers 81, 93, 85
That took 9 minutes, then same thing for this set:
  • Burpees 9, 11, 9
  • Skater Jumps 49, 48, 52
  • Plank Jacks 38, 48, 43
Total time 18 minutes, sweating pretty good!
Saturday - stretched. Good workout yesterday, I'm sore in places that I haven't been sore in for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for sister workouts! Love that you did it with me. It was pretty tough. Let's do more HIIT together!

    ReplyDelete