Monday, October 10, 2016

Oct 10 - 15 (Daniel 3 weeks old)

Monday - Daniel is 3 weeks old and he's at his birth weight again, good job little guy. I'm officially beginning my 6 weeks of Eat to Live today. Weight this morning was 163.6. I'm going to start just weighing myself on Monday mornings again, like I did during the pregnancy. Ran 2 miles on the treadmill at 3:45 pm after the kids got home, a neighbor was holding Daniel for me :) I beat my last time and did it in 19:42!! 162.0 after workout, that's a new low, yay
Tuesday - 9 minutes of planks - 1 min center, 30 sec of side on each hand, 1 min table, 2 min center!, 1 min yoga, 1 min each side, 1 min table
Wednesday - 2 mile run at 3:45pm on Weslo treadmill no incline, 19:36 :)
Thursday - no exercise but eating is going awesome, and I don't feel the normal urgency to exercise to burn off calories when I'm eating so well
Friday - 2 miles this morning before the kids left to school (20 min break half way through to help Abi with spelling homework) 1st mile in 10 min, 2nd mile 11 minutes, good sprints
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment