Thursday, October 20, 2016

Oct 17 - 22 (Daniel 4 weeks old)

Monday - 159.4 today, woot! Glad to break 160! Eat to live is going AWESOME. So that's four pounds eliminated this past week, 9 pounds gone in the past 3 weeks. 18 lbs if you count the day after delivery. 2 mile jog/run on the treadmill after Wesley got home from school today - finished in 19:22. I think I'll finish my runs as is this week and then next week will put the treadmill on the first incline.
Tuesday - I was going to do upper body today, started with 6 eccentric reverse push ups, then the baby called and I never finished. At 10 pm I did 10 min of planks in my closet, first 8 min normal, the 1 min center and last min 30 sec of each hand
Wednesday - nothing. Feeling sad/frustrated with myself/life today, can't do anything
Thursday - sad again most of today, finally got to exercise at 6 pm and took a bath (with baby and toddler, but better than nothing). Felt a little recharged after that. Did 2 miles in 18:59, Sam's Town album helped me go fast, I was blasting it loud.
Friday - nothing
Saturday - held center plank as long as I could - which probably could have been longer if Owen hadn't been crawling on my head as I planked on the floor. Got 2:28. Then did 30 seconds up on each hand for side planks. Busy weekend, still eating really good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi--I follow your blogs because you are an inspiration to me. I am sorry that you are feeling sad--I think you are amazing! (It's okay to be amazing and sad sometimes) but I just want to give you a shout out! I was trying to find a way to email you, but can't see a place. My husband Dennis used to work with Corey at TenFold years ago and they were in grad school at the same time. (Sometime if you have 2 minutes :) send me an email on gmail: emilygammon2 ). (And you can delete this long comment, too). --Emily

    ReplyDelete