Monday, October 3, 2016

Oct 3 - 8 (Daniel 2 weeks old)

Monday - My angel Daniel is 2 weeks old today. Hooray for me, I exercised before 7 a.m. today! Did a 2 mile run on the treadmill, finished in 21:10, that's a new record :) did like 3 one minute sprints and a few 30 and 45 second ones when a minute felt like it would kill me.
Tuesday - Lower body - 12 minutes of planks in the regular circuit, then 3 circuits of 20 reps each of calf raises, squats, and Romanian deadlifts, all with two 30 lb dumbbells.
Wednesday - broke a sweat mowing the back lawn, then the day got away before I could get in a 2 mile run, so I did 100 push ups on my toes, had to take lots of pauses to get through all 100, took me 6:22 to finish
Thursday - 2 mile jog today on the treadmill at 3:45 - I was pushing hard and did 2 miles in 20 minutes! I spent most of the time at a 6 mile speed, but would walk briefly before and after a one minute sprint, which I did 4 times. Good workout!
Friday - nothing
Saturday - nothing
Sunday - almost finished reading Eat to Live, I'm starting my 6 weeks tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment