Saturday, April 9, 2016

Apr 4 - 9 (Whole30 Restart)

Monday - 15 weeks today, Day 8 of Whole30, ate perfect, no exercise tho
Tuesday - Have been feeling soo tired since Thursday, so today at lunchtime I gave up a little bit on Whole30, thinking that with pregnancy and Owen not sleeping through the night, my body just can't take a no bread lifestyle, so today I had a slice of bread with natural pb and honey. Felt much better and cleaned the house a lot without needing a nap. no exercise though
Wednesday - had pb and honey again and some grape nuts cereal with almond milk. So still haven't done dairy or cheese, but did have sugar via honey and have had grains. Good day though. And talked to one of my Whole30 accountability partners, she said not to worry about needing snacks, just keep it Whole30, so I think I'll start over again with Day 1 tomorrow (since program rules say I need to start over if I cheat). So, here were go again. Did go on a 2.5 mile walk today, jogged about half of it. I made some very yummy chicken lime soup for dinner tonight, mmm!
Thursday - Whole30 Day 1 (repeat) ate perfect, no exercise though. I'm embracing snacks as long as they are Whole30, also embracing naps and not feeling bad about it.
Friday - Day 2 repeat. Perfect day, did 12 minutes of planks. Kept diet Whole on our date night at Olive Garden
Saturday - Day 3 - Whole30 perfect. 12 minutes of planks

No comments:

Post a Comment