Monday, April 11, 2016

Apr 11 - 16 (Whole30 Week 2)

Monday - 16 weeks pregnant. Whole30 Day 5. Feeling good. Eventhough I had to start over, my brain and body might think I'm further along in the program, cause last night I had a pig out on junk food dream that their timeline says will happen days 12-15. First I was hoarding cookies. When a teenage neighbor (Zeb, who came to Brazil with us) saw me he said I'd had enough, so then I turned away from him and started shoving them in my bra to eat later). Then another part of the dream I was fishing partially melted ice cream in chocolate covered waffle cones out of the trash can, that some ungrateful people tossed aside. Having a few cravings... and lunch time I kind of want a slice of bread with pb and honey but instead I'm had my lunch shake that I've started having everyday:
  • 1 c. almond milk or coconut milk
  • 1/2 banana
  • 2 carrots cut up or handful of baby carrots
  • 2 handfuls of spinach
  • 3/4 c. frozen blueberries
  • 6 ice cubes
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks
Wednesday - 2.5 mile walk, little bit of jog. Confession: I had a slice of bread w/pb and honey again. Seems like I can't make it past a week.
Thursday - no exercise. pb & honey, mood is fine, energy is same as it has been during this whole month.
Friday - 12 min of planks. date night India house, I had the peshwari naan.
Saturday - Woke up this morning with dry mouth, I wonder if that's a side effect of the sugar or the grains? Maybe I'll go Whole30 for a week again and then experiment again. My mood has still beek good though. 12 min of planks

No comments:

Post a Comment