Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Apr 18 - 23 (17 weeks)

17 weeks - pear
Monday - 17 weeks pregnant, 12 minutes of planks. I guess I'm not officially doing the Whole30 program right now, cause I have to start over again after my pb & honey last week. I think the pregnancy makes me a little uncommitted with doing it a whole consecutive 30 days, but I'm going to eat Whole30 for most of my meals. Did today except for a bread with pb.
Tuesday - 2 mile walk at night (6 times around the block) plus earlier in the afternoon I did 100 shoulder side raises with two 5 lb weights. 
Wednesday - 1 mile walk to the elementary school in the morning so I could bring Owen over for Abi's show and tell. Another walk there in the afternoon to pick up Wes after scouts. 12 min of planks
Thursday - 1 mile walk to the school to watch Wes and Lily cross the busy street, Lily had to bring her bike today for the bike rodeo (turns out it's actually next Thursday.) Back to school after to pick them up. Also dug in the dirt in the backyard for an hour.
Friday - 12 minutes of planks
Saturday - mowed the lawn

No comments:

Post a Comment