Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Nov 2 - 7 (Owen is 14 weeks)

Monday - Owen is 14 weeks old today. I did not have any Halloween candy this weekend, go me. Bad night with Owen crying last night. I look forward to the day when I get to have 4-5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Made it through the day without a nap and without a bad attitude. For workout today I broke out my old Bodyrock Notebook - Did the Pull up Challenge (But my pull ups were "let downs" each 10 seconds long. 5 let downs = 1 set, did 3 sets. Also did 60 hanging knee raises, then 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill with four 1 minute high intensity intervals.
Tuesday - A bad night last night again. Working on my attitude. 3 min center plank, 90 sec reverse plank, 90 sec yoga table, 40 seconds left side hand plank, right side 37 seconds, 20 min stretching
Wednesday - stretching
Thursday - 15 minute workout - 1 min walking lunges, 1 minute wall sit, 1 min stretch, repeat 5 times
Friday - 2 mile jog outside, jogged the whole time without stopping, yay
Saturday - nothing, ate perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment