Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Nov 9-14 (Owen is 15 weeks)

Monday - ate perfectly over the weekend. I've made some new goals for myself. 2 mile jog outside, jogged (and shuffled!) the whole distance, not walking. good job me
Tuesday - ate perfectly, 3 min center plank, 3 min reverse plank, 44 seconds each side hand plank
Wednesday - ate perfectly, little bit of stretching but no real workout, but what can I say, it's a Wednesday.
Thursday -  ate perfectly, 2 mile jog outside after the kids got home from school so they could watch Owen - jogged the whole time. Saw an infomercial for Cize today... Wesley and I were pretty convinced it's the answer to all our problems. ;) just what we need to make it through the coming winter months.
Friday - ate perfectly, only exercise I did was six 10 second "let downs" - the only thing close to a "pull up" that I can do right now. I also watched an infomercial for Cize and it sold me, except I'm pretty sure it'd end up never being used with all my other exercise DVDs. Still might be worth the 60 bucks if it kicks me in gear for a few months. Weight has plateaued at 156 for the past 3 weeks.
Saturday - nothing. ate perfectly, began a fast at noon, will finish at noon tomorrow. I think I'm going to do a 24 hour fast every Saturday to Sunday, cause I can always find something to fast and pray for, and cause I have like 16 years of not fasting very much to make up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment