Thursday, September 3, 2015

Aug 31 - Sep 5 (Owen is 5 weeks old)

Monday -  Owen is 5 weeks old today. I was able to do a 1 mile jog on treadmill but then he woke up and I couldn't get back to finish. Then tonight he was fussy, went on a 1 mile walk around the neighborhood - 3 laps around the block
Tuesday - started to do an upper body workout, little bit of shoulders and biceps, then Owen needed me. Didn't get back to it. Hasn't been a great day...
Wednesday - feeling a little trapped today. I'm either feeding Owen or protecting the sleeping Owen from his sisters. Finally at 11:11 tonight did 12 minutes of planks. Hasn't been a good week so far, not feeling in the zone mentally and circumstances aren't making it easy to try and get there.
Thursday - went on a jog outside, and get this, I jogged the whole time! 6 laps around the neighborhood, which a neighbor told me is 2 miles, but I was faster than I've been on the treadmill - took me 21 minutes. So maybe it's not 2 miles, or maybe I have the treadmill on too much of an incline. Jogged from 9:51 to 10:12, thank you Melodie for watching Owen, and thank you Owen for sleeping the whole 20 minutes. (it's been a rough week so far!)
Friday 
Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment