Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sept 7 - 12 (Owen is 6 weeks old)

Monday - 2 mile jog around block, 6 laps at 9:30pm (9:37 - 9:58) We got back from our holiday weekend at 8:55 tonight, I was impressed with myself that I made it out. Here's Owen up at the Heber reunion with his sweet cousin Mallory - look at those baby blue eyes!
Tuesday - 6 minutes of planks, then got interrupted and didn't get back to them. 
Wednesday - nada, had my 6 week appointment and that about did me in having to leave the house, Owen is colicky, I'm about ready to surrender and give up on diet, exercise, laundry, making the bed, etc...
Thursday - Did 12 minutes of planks. And I just want the me in the future to know that today was the first day of my new life. I've received the motivation I needed and am changing my environment. Actually several things have fallen into place. I might even begin recording my weight here every week - it was 172.0 this morning. Kristi Approved says loosing 2 pounds a week is good. I ate AWESOME today - no bread carbs, just eggs, chicken, two apples, and lots of veggies. It's amazing what a difference that makes. I do believe I am/have been addicted to sugar. No more. Did 12 minutes of planks. I think my foot has a stress fracture again from my jog on Monday. I'm going to take it easy exercise wise but it will be okay because abs are made in the kitchen, right? Yes! 70% diet, 30% exercise, so I'm going to focus on that 70 % and stop deceiving myself (got that from a fun raising infomercial on PBS today - Eat to Live!) and I'm not going back (until the Triple Whammy of hormones does me in again)
Friday - A good friend from high school turned 40 yesterday, and it made me think of when I'm going to turn 40 in a few months (April)... and that made me think that my 40th birthday would be a great date to have my six-pack abs by! Oh yeah, that's an awesome goal. 40 with abs! Diet was great today, go me, and did some yoga and stretching for my workout. Weight: 171.0
Saturday - No exercise, some stretching, Diet was rockin on the ball and get this - I got below 170 today: 168.8, wahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment