Monday, August 17, 2015

Aug 17 - 22 (Owen is 3 weeks old)

Monday - My angel baby is 3 weeks old today, I'm still in love ~
I did 12 minutes of planks this afternoon around 2 and then did 2 miles on the treadmill in 25:15, I finished the first mile in 12 minutes, so gotta work on my endurance to keep that second mile just as strong... still, got a little better on my time, little by little!
Tuesday - nothing - doh. The day got away from me doing our little school years eve party.
Wednesday - made up for yesterday with upper body BFL style for shoulders, bicepts, and triceps, eccentric for back and chest, then did a 2 mile walk run in 26:35
Thursday - 400 walking lunges around the front room
Friday - 2 mile jog on the treadmill after the kids got home from school (so they could hold Owen for me, who has done an amazing job at making me useless the past 3 days) 25:30
Saturday - 12 minutes of planks

No comments:

Post a Comment