Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 27 - Aug 1 (39 weeks)

39 weeks - small watermelon
Monday - 39 weeks today, Just finished my 400 lunges. I'm calling the hospital in 20 minutes, praying they haven't been busy during the night and that I can go in to be induced.
~ Later ~ Checked in at hospital at 12:20, baby born at 4:48! 8 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches
Tuesday - nothing, feeling a bit more pain than I remember after the last delivery.
Wednesday - 20 minutes of planks - 7 minutes, then had to run errands so I started over later and did 13 minutes to make it an even 20.
Thursday -40 minute/ 2 mile walk at midnight on treadmill at an incline (it's manual, so not sure how much of an incline but I really felt it) was sweating a ton. I've been in quite a bit of pain today, I thought maybe some endorphins might help me sleep and I did feel a lot better afterward. Kinda jogged for 1 minute intervals 4 times - jog speed averaged 4.5, walked at 3.0 most of the time.
Friday - nothing
Saturday - nothing, lots of housework though. Feeling well and meant to get in a workout, just a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment