Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 20 - 25 (38 weeks)


38 weeks - long as rhubarb
Monday - 38 weeks today. Did 400 lunges this morning, go me~ After my typical night of uncomfortable rest, I got up and did my lunges around 6:30 a.m. I did it! And I'm still alive. Actually I told God I'll go do my lunges if you'll let me go into labor. Helped me mentally to think if I did it I could deliver today. But I'll keep being patient. :)
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks at 12:20 am - barely got them in - took a picture today. I'm ready for this little man to move out.
Wednesday - nothing, did lots of yard and housework though
Thursday - 3 mile walk (I hope? ...took 75 minutes. Grateful I found an open restroom at the park or I might have had an accident)
Friday - 12 minutes of planks
Saturday - Temple session in the morning, might still get a workout in...

No comments:

Post a Comment