Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13 - 18 (37 weeks)

37 weeks - long as swiss chard

Monday - 37 weeks today, doctor appointment today went fine (aside from the 45 minute wait, but hey, I was able to finish the Old Testament!) I'm scheduled to be induced in two weeks on the 27th, yay. Did 400 lunges tonight at 9:30. I am totally hating them right now! I feel so big, gotta start working up my determination now if I'm going to do them next week - the last time before baby comes (unless I do my lunges early in the morning on delivery day)
Tuesday - nothing. Bought a treadmill though, great deal, $50 bucks and I love that it has a dial to control speed, not buttons
Wednesday - 12 minutes of planks
Thursday - nothing
Friday - 3 mile walk (hope it was atleast 3 miles since it took me an hour and 15 minutes, ugh!)
Saturday - 12 minutes of planks


No comments:

Post a Comment