Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Oct 6 - 11

Monday - 350 lunges.
Tuesday - Bad night, Natalie is testing me. Kinda bad day. Didn't exercise, spent too much time at the computer getting my monthly vt reports all done and new assignments sent out. Ate brownies.
Wednesday - 12 minutes of planks - did a 3 minute center plank - haven't done that for a long time, struggled and almost died. 3 minute reverse plank, 2 min side planks then 1 minute side planks to finish it off.
Thursday - 1 sprint 2:25, ugh, it's so hard!
Friday - practiced a few pull ups with Hyrum
Saturday - 3 hour hike with the kiddos - about 2 miles I think. Slow going, but I did carry Sophi on my back for half the time, so I think that should count for some kind of workout. Then at night I went into Mel's room and told her "Plank-off! GO!" and we both dropped to the floor for a plank challenge. It was slightly excruciating, but I did 3 minutes again. After doing that on Wednesday I was nicely sore all along my abs for two days, so I thought I'd give it a go again and get those babies stronger. Also did 3 minute reverse plank. Arms on fire. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment