Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oct 13 - 18

Monday - nothing. doh. Tried to do cleaning lunges but only got to 14 before Natalie sabotaged me.
Tuesday - I wasn't totally exhausted this morning when I woke up the kids for school this morning, so I went on 2 mile jog (6 times around the block) at 6:15 in the morning! I was very happy to have the energy to get up and get going
Wednesday - I've been in the cleaning house zone the past 2 days, but not the exercise zone. But I'm trying to be diligent. 10 pm and I made it outside for a night time walk with Natalie in her stroller, did 400 walking lunges as I pushed her.
Thursday - I was on facebook and ran across a post from Zuzka and found this great 5 minute workout - wasn't even planning on working out at that moment, but instead of writing it down to go do it downstairs, I got on the floor and did it with her. Happy to say I was able to keep up! I haven't been good at following her online for a while, I think I'll go back to doing her workouts.
Friday - 3 minute center plank
Saturday - 1 hour hike with the kids to Doughnut Falls. I carried Sophi again. It was an okay workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment