Monday, September 22, 2014

Sept 22 - 27

Monday - Killer 600 - 100 each (2 rounds of 50)
  • deadlifts
  • hammer curls
  • ab ball pass
  • tricep extensions
  • shoulder press
  • squat w/front kicks.
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks
Wednesday - 2.5 mile jog/walk
Thursday - nothing, Natalie is taking toddler hood to the next level, I hardly get a moments rest. Ok, it's only 10:30, I guess I'll go do 2 sprints, even though it might kill me... (7 minutes later) ...ok, that did almost kill me. 1st lap - sprint walk Hiit, time 3:00, 2nd lap, sprint jog 2:40
Friday - Hike to Rocky Mouth with Mom and Beka. Short exercise wise, but very good for the spirit!
Saturday - Nothing. Did run through the rain to the grocery story carrying two little girls. Does that count for something? I think I got a stress fracture in my foot from my Thursday sprint, hurts when I walk about barefoot. And I didn't do my 400 lunges this week, doh. Will do those first thing on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment