Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sept 15 - 20

Monday - Did a sprint this morning, AND it was my fastest time yet at 2:13!!!! I felt very proud of myself! ...and could hardly breath. I haven't timed myself for a few weeks - last time I did I felt like I went really fast but when I clicked stop I discovered that it hadn't been started, I was pretty bummed. Since then I usually can't find my timer when I go out, so I've just done sprint and walk Hiits around the block. So today I had the timer and wanted to do well, and was very pleased with 2:13. I'll do another sprint later tonight during the Ninja Warrior special. :) and 3 minutes of planks too
Tuesday - 2.5 mile jog,
Wednesday - finished off planks - 9 minutes, 100 walking lunges at the bus stop with Lily
Thursday - 300 walking lunges to finish those off from yesterday along with three 30 second sprints
Friday - Nothing
Saturday - Nothing. I'm feeling frazzled and irritable (and I have unfortunately turned to cheesecake)

No comments:

Post a Comment