Monday, May 6, 2013

30 Weeks

I didn't do great last week wtih diet, but that happens on vacation.  Not a lot of junk food, just a lot of nuts and dried fruit.  Didn't do any exercising either except for 6 excentric push ups on Wednesday.  Still, I think my body survived without too much damage.  I have an appointment this week on Wednesday.  I get to do the glucose test thing.

I'm back on the wagon today, I did my 12 minutes of planks first thing in the morning, good job me.  Going to also do my 6 eccentric push ups, those are burners for sure.  Going to do my lunges tomorrow, the 400 walking lunges and 10 eccentric lunges on each side both sound equally painful, so we'll see which one scares me more.

And I'm excited to be at 30 weeks!  And the weeks fly by in this busy household, so this is gonna be quick!  Take a day at a time, and then before you know it the week is done.  It's good to be busy.  (It's also nice to have a good excuse to take a nap.)  :)

I was mulling over names this week - we need a 3 syllable girl name that starts with either the letter K, N, V. I and R are also still available to use.  Right now I'm liking Kristina Nicole (Kimberly Nicole?).

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I hope the time does fly by for you. It seems to be for me, but I feel so awkward now and moving is more and more difficult that I'm looking forward to this girl coming. Check out the baby name book called "The Best Baby Names Treasury." More than 100,000 names.

    ReplyDelete