Monday, April 22, 2013

28 Weeks

Week 28 -
Baby's Size: kabocha squash
Baby's Length: 14.80 in. 
Baby's Weight: 2.22 lbs

Things are going great, another week checked off.  This pregnancy feels like it's going by a bit faster than usual, just trying to keep busy.  I did planks today, 12 minutes, plus 6 eccentric push ups.  Haven't read much more in my book.  We're going on a trip for a week on Saturday, hopefully I'll have some time to read then.  I'll try to limit myself to 3 books.  Weigh in today was 162.  I've been maintaining it here in the low 160s for a few weeks.  I didn't buy any junk food last time I went to Costco, bought lots of fresh and frozen produce, nuts, and eggs.  I didn't even get chips for the kids lunches, I think they'll survive.  :)  They keep asking me for "fruit snacks" and I know they mean the regular junk food, and I say "Sure!  We got apricots, raisins, dried plums, or craisins, which would you like?"  Non of those former fruit snack to be found on the premises.  Makes it easier to eat healthy if it's not around the house!

Schedule this week:
Mon - 12 minutes of Planks + 6-10 eccentric push ups
Tues - 400 lunges
Wed - 200 deadlifts + yoga
Thurs - planks + upper body
Fri - active rest, pack for trip 
Sat - drive to Vegas, swimming with kids :)

Next week I'll try to keep up with my planks and maybe I'll even make it to the gym at the hotel and do some eccentric cycling as follows:

10 minutes - 2 min warm up, 30 seconds up the resistance so you have to stand to pedal and push as hard as you can to un-clog your body.  Repeat that 4 times to total a 10 minute workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment