Monday, May 13, 2013

31 Weeks

I don't have many pictures of myself pregnant.  Mostly because it's hard to take full body pictures of one's self, and I don't have the kids or Corey do it cause then I'm buggin them for too long as I ask for retakes untill I get one that I approve of.  Anyway, took a few pics on Friday of my now 165 lbs and 31 weeks along self.  I've gained more than I'd like, but I know I'll lose it.  It will be nice to be able to take a quick jog outside again soon.  Just trying to stay busy and active.  Haven't talked to the Dr. yet, but planning on being induced July 8th or 9th, so that means just 8 weeks left!!  woo-hoo!

Did 12 minutes of planks today, and I also did 200 lunges and 6 static lunges each leg.  Form wasn't great for the lunges, but that's okay.  Going to read more of the Smarter Science of Slim today to try to keep focus on diet.  I ate too many chocolates and cookies yesterday for Mother's day.  And I am homeschooling my 9 year old, and unfortunately his favorite activity last week was cooking, so we made a few too many cookies, rolls, and muffins,  Doh.  Going to do better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment