Thursday, July 5, 2012

Better Side of Bodyrock

I haven't been going to Bodyrock that much this year, but did visit their site last night and was encouraged by this video and that they are listening to people's suggestion/request that they not be so provocative with their videos and picture.  I still don't recommend you to visit their site, as they still have pictures on the side bar that are inappropriate and make me have to shield the computer screen from myself and my kids, but I was glad that the picture of this youtube video was modest enough that I could post it here without feeling embarrassed, although I still won't post most of them because of the titles of the videos.  Don't care for "booty" either tho.  So, here's a good Bodyrock workout, follow along in real time - (starts at 2:08)



Gymboss 10/50
6 exercises in around, complete 2 rounds for 12 minutes

1 round =
  1. Switch Lunges and 2 Low Jack
  2. elevated push ups
  3. Side lunge touchdowns
  4. Jump Squats
  5. Dive bombers
  6. Tricep Dips or Half Burpee w/back row

2 comments:

  1. hey there!
    I do agree bout the bodyrock web..
    I can't see the video, but did u see the new co-host? Lish the mother of 3?
    I think her video was way better especially for a mother like us..
    and most of the workout was easier and not too complicated. I enjoy her workout so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought Lish was super cute and I loved her workout too! :)

      Delete