Monday, May 20, 2024

May 20 - 26

Monday - rainy morning so no ride... might go climb later... at violin right now and I still need to stretch...

Tuesday - Yesterday was an off day. Feeling back to normal today. Corey and I went climbing after carpool - did 4 top rope and then we were both spent - Corey headed out and I did a little bit of bouldering. Climbs we did:
  • CT - new purple 5.10b.c? Hoping it's a c, it was hard
  • C - purple 5.9
  • T - red 5.10b/c (woo! also hoping this one is a c), purple 5.9
  • C - red 5.10b/c 
  • TC green 5.10c - have done this before but couldn't finish it, moved over to a purple 5.6 right next to it to finish. 
Boulders - did 20:
  • 2 V3 attempts - New Yellow on south boulder - Red on south boulder cave
  • 5 V3 sends - Pink on north boulder tall slabBlackRed in OG, New Pink 2x on short end of south boulder
  • 1 V2 attempt - The really hard Orange route in the OG, I will need to try this first when I have strength.
  • 4 V2 sends - black in OG, 3 new ones on south boulder - red, orange, green
  • 4 V1s
  • 4 V0s
Wednesday - Ride with Corey to ruins, techy on the way back, And Techgnar AND Carpool lane (Alpenloop). I didn't really want to do those last two, but I guess Corey doesn't really want to climb but comes anyway, so this was my turn to go along anyway.

Thursday - climb with Corey at 5 pm, but he wasn't feeling it, did 3 climbs then took him back to his dads:
  • CT - lavendar 5.10b woo
  • C - Green 5.11, oops, he didn't get far
  • TC same purple 5.10b/c from Tues, it was hard but it's prob a b
  • TC green 5.10c - I had to take two breaks but I got to the top
  • T - yellow 5.10a 
Also I saw that the purple I couldn't do on Fri May 3 was finally graded - it's a 5.10d. After taking Corey back to his dad's I went back for a little bouldering, did 19:
  • 1 V4 attempt - green in the OG on the 10/60 boulder
  • 2 V3 attempts - Green in OG, Orange on North boulder
  • 1 V3 sends - Red in OG
  • 7 V2s 
  • 8 V1s
Friday - Stayed up too late last night talking to J about wedding stuff, didn't get out early for a ride, but had to take carpool at 7 anyway (Mel ended up taking it but the opportunity already slipped away), but yay it was the last time, today was their last day of school. Up at Park City at 6pm. Wanted to go bike Round Top but it's raining. Supposed to rain tomorrow too.

Saturday - Morning ride with Corey, exploring new trails in Park City and Deer Valley. 1 hour 37 minutes, 9.52 miles. HAB up Hang Time, Lost Prospector, Mellow Mountain, Gamble Oak, Solamere, street back to Marriott. BFL lat pull tonight, 12x70, 10x85, 8x100, 6x115, 12x100, woo!

Sunday - 45 minutes of stretching, slowly but surely I'm getting closer to the splits

No comments:

Post a Comment