Monday, November 27, 2023

Nov 27 - Dec 2

Monday - handstands, 25 min stretching, aaaaand today we got a Momentum family pass, so I went climbing at 10pm! So fun, I was like giddy. Couldn't do too much, but it was great to be back. Total of 20:

  • Sent 8 V0s
  • sent 5 V1s
  • 4 other V1 attempts
  • 3 V2 attempts

Tuesday - quick cold bike ride to the school with Natalie and Daniel. It was cold cold cold!!

Wednesday - Went climbing, did 17:
  • 8 V0 sends
  • 6 V1 sends
  • 3 V2 attempts
Thursday - Corey's iliacus stretcher thing arrived today, I used that on my iliacus and psoas muscles, total of 20 min. 

Friday - Climbing this morning with Wes, yay! I sent FOUR V2s! First one was a Yellow one on the south boulder. Wes said Corey did it in two attempts, so I had to do it. I was able to do it first try, yay! Then next was a Blue V2 that had nice jug holds, that I attempted last time but my hands were spent, I knew I could do it if I started fresh, and I was able to do that first try today, woo! Then there was a purple V2 right next to that one that I did next, was feeling pretty good after all those. Then I did some V1s and V0s, ended with a V2 on the north boulder. I tried but was too shaky, Wes did it, told me I had to, and then I shook out my arms and went fast and was able to do it. There's a purple and black in the OG sector that I'm going to try first time next time when I'm fresh. I love climbing! Wes showing off in the OG sector, hanging upside down!
This was a black V3. Both of us kept saying our hands were done, but then we'd try one more. 
Total today was 22:
  • 1 V3 attempt
  • 4 V2 sends (blue 45 wall, purple 55 cave, purple north, yellow south)
  • 6 V2 attempts (purple 40 wall, purple 30 prow, purple 10&60, black 10&60, purple north, blue 45)
  • 6 V1 sends
  • 5 V0 sends
Also stretched my legs for 40 minutes and shoveled the driveway  :)

Saturday - shoveled this morning. Had a ward party tonight, but Wes, Ethan, Bella, Lily and I all went climbing for like 35 minutes. We went hard since we knew it was closing at 10.  I did 18
  • 1 V3 attempt (purple 10&60)
  • 4 V2 sends (yellow south, purple north, purple cave, blue 45 wall - same as yesterday)
  • 5 V2 attempts (purple 40 wall 2x, green south, purple 20&30, purple 10&60)
  • 4 V1 sends
  • 1 V1 attempt (red one on the north boulder)
  • 3 V0 sends

No comments:

Post a Comment