Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Nov 20 - 25

Monday - Walk at sunset (a little jogging), 2.95 miles, 5,582 steps. 

Tuesday - Fish Tail ride, 5.64 miles in 27 minutes. I didn't beat any of my previous times... so that was a little sad cause I was pushing hard. My throat has been sore from how hard I was breathing. I did 30 minutes of splits stretching after the ride. And that might be the last ride of the season. We took off Corey's rack from his car, temperatures will be cold this next week. Headed up to Park City tonight after Hyrum gets here.

Wednesday - At Park City. Did a few laps of swimming in the pool this morning, front stroke, back stroke, side strokes, etc. Felt good to stretch. 

Thursday - Still in PC, 15 min walk on treadmill, then some handstands later today at the gym 

Friday - Back from PC - workout today was shoveling snow in the driveway, yay. Was going to stretch but only got in 3 min before I got interrupted

Saturday - 500 mountain climbers, stretched for 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment